Saturday, July 9, 2011

the year of plenty

In the last year, I have been exceptionally fortunate.  Acceptance to graduate school, publication of 5 manuscripts, the receding of Crohn's to a point where social activity and (dare I say) sleep could be resumed.  But above all, I have been a wife this last year.

My Heroic Knight is, without a doubt, the best decision I ever made, a better partner than I had previously ever imagined could exist, an extraordinary individual who makes my life equally extraordinary, my hero, my knight.  The amount of love in this house can be nauseating.

The man I married a year ago made this for me to celebrate our first anniversary.  I'm pretty sure I win epically on all fronts here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! :) It's wonderful to read about someone so genuinely happy with their life. Sounds like an incredible year.

    ReplyDelete