Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How Today was Grand

1)  no morning pain or nausea

2) ate a few handfuls of Kix for breakfast --> no pain or nausea

3) super efficient work day

4) sunshine came out

5) half a yam for lunch --> no pain or nausea

6) talked to Andy for two minutes!

7) got home with energy and ran, cleaned the kitchen and took care of the black mold problem our apartment manager assured us we wouldn't have --> no pain or nausea

8) sushi --> minimal pain, no nausea

9) spent some pain-free time with H.K. = amazing

This day has been very unexpected and even more appreciated; today is the first day in months that I've felt myself, been able to do what I wanted to do, and it is the first day in much much longer that I've been pain/nausea/bloating/vertigo-free.  I'll take it.





2 comments: