Friday, April 22, 2011

I am the Entertainer

I luvs nausea-free mornings.  I luvs them.

Today is Behavior Day, which marks the highly anticipated culmination of five weeks of therapy for my most venerable participants.  It also means that for the next ten hours, I will sit down perhaps once, juggle a protein assay whilst crunching data between behavioral tests, and probably not eat until supper.  I might even present said data to my boss before attempting to toss together an abstract to submit to SfN 2011 before the deadline in two weeks.  Maybe.

And I will most definitely be checking in on Wiley to see if my most recent manuscript re-submission has been accepted.

One must take advantage of days like this.

1 comment:

  1. Yay indeed for such mornings! You nab this day by the 'nads, you crazy scientist you! :) Best and cheers for a good and productive day!
    Headstrong

    ReplyDelete