Friday, August 21, 2009

scratch that - T minus 3d to Remicade

I thought it was noteworthy that less than 1 hour after I confirmed my appt. for tomorrow afternoon, someone called me to postpone my appt. because the infusion center is short staffed.

I work in a hospital, I understand that this happens, but I still hate it. Two more days of being drugged out of my mind and being nearly completely dysfunctional. I lose two more days of studying, I can't go into work on Monday to pick up all of the pieces that have fallen apart since I've been gone this week, and it's going to be harder to make sure I get my second infusion on Sept. 5th with no exceptions because my flight is on the 6th.

I'm so pissed off. And my stress level just shot through the roof... so much for that streak of aplomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment